Special Introductory Price $30 per session
Tanning Preparation and Tips
· Please exfoliate and shave before coming in, getting rid of your dry skin will help give you better color and prevent streakiness
· Please use a loofah and or exfoliator that leaves no residue.
· Do NOT use lotion/moisturizers or deodorants before coming in, it acts as a barrier between your skin and the tan
· We recommend wearing a dark bathing suit, bra and underwear or if you prefer a full body tan we can provide disposable panty for lower body coverage.
· For the best results, you should wait at least six hours before showering to give the DHA sufficient time to set up on your skin
· Wear loose-fitting, dark clothing to wear home
· Bring a towel to sit on in your car following your appointment
(The tan will stain leather because it’s a natural material like your skin)
· Let technician know if you are a frequent sneaker wearer it could affect your tan
· Direct contact with rain following your appointment could cause streaking, please plan accordingly
*Excessive perspiration can cause streaking. DO NOT exercise until tan has cured and you have showered.*
· Tan normally lasts for a approximately 1 week. This can vary depending on skin type.
**If this tan is for a special event we recommend tan application is applied 2 days prior.